This site generously supported by Datacamp Datacamp offers a free interactive introduction to R coding tutorial as an additional resource. Already over 100,000 people took this free tutorial to sharpen their R coding skills.
These materials are designed to offer an introduction to the use of R. It is not exhaustive, but is designed to just provide the basics. It has been developed for students who are new to R but have had some basic experience working with computers.
- 1. Input
- 2. Basic Data Types
- 3. Basic Operations and Numerical Descriptions
- 4. Basic Probability Distributions
- 5. Basic Plots
- 6. Intermediate Plotting
- 7. Indexing Into Vectors
- 8. Linear Least Squares Regression
- 9. Calculating Confidence Intervals
- 10. Calculating p Values
- 11. Calculating The Power Of A Test
- 12. Two Way Tables
- 13. Data Management
- 14. Time Data Types
- 15. Introduction to Programming
- 16. Object Oriented Programming
- 17. Case Study: Working Through a HW Problem
- 18. Case Study II: A JAMA Paper on Cholesterol
I have received a great deal of feedback from a number of people for various errors, typos, and dumb things. Thank you to all of the people who have offered their feedback. I am happy that so many people have found this a useful resource.
I have also written a book about programming R. If you would like to have an additional resource in another form, please take a look and consider it for additional help: R Object Oriented Programming. It is published by Packt Publishing.